Bidding Program Terms & Conditions
If you are bidding for the first time, you must have a complete understanding of the conditions. You must agree to comply to the conditions in order to be eligible to place a bid on the available units.
A Limited Partnership Bid Sheet will be available via the Internet. This is an interactive and ongoing bid system Tuesday to Thursday each week. This system will help us to more efficiently match product with the highest price in the market, thereby fulfilling the FINRA's requirement of best execution.
The system works as follows:
- At 6:00 PM MT each Tuesday a list of available product is accessible via the web site, to all eligible buyers and brokers. Interactive bidding will begin at this time.
- Brokers must be registered with an FINRA firm & individual buyers must meet suitability requirements.
- For a buyer or a broker to be eligible to bid, they must acknowledge and accept the terms & conditions by clicking the "Accept" button below.
- Interactive bidding will stop at 12:00 PM MT on Thursday of each week.
- Bids will be processed at 12:00 PM MT on Thursday.
- If your bids are not received by 12:00 PM MT on Thursday, your bids will not be considered.
- Updated bids received after your original bid & prior to 12:00 PM MT on Thursday will be accepted.
- Product will be awarded by email or fax on Thursday by 5:00 PM MT.
- Client Registrations for all purchases are due by Monday at 12:00 PM MT.
- Signed contracts & funds must be received by the date specified on the Bid Sheet or the transaction will be canceled. The product will be offered to the next highest bidder & you will be unable to bid on product for a period of thirty (30) days.
- Trades with wirehouse desks are conducted separately & will not be affected by this system.
- Product being auctioned through a Qualified Matching Service (QMS) will be in a view only format for 15 days. The QMS auction bid date will be the date the product will be sent to the regular auction. Buyers and Brokers may view the QMS product by clicking on the QMS Preview List link.
Listings are for information only and do not constitute an offer to sell. Prices and availability are subject to change. American Partnership Board® (APB) makes no recommendations regarding either the purchase or sale of securities, and the information contained herein does not constitute a recommendation. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge from publicly available sources, APB does not warrant its accuracy. APB does not guarantee the collection risk in collecting distributions due from sellers. Both buyers and sellers are encouraged to consult an investment and/or tax advisor.
A Division of TCAdvisors Network Inc.
A Registered Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA & SIPC